Short Speech on Diwali
Short Speech on Diwali festival on Diwali festival 2018 many students and kids they present their speech in front of the school and family members if you are searching awesome short speech on Diwali festival. Here is a huge collection on short speech on Diwali 2018.
Short Speech on Diwali
Read More – Diwali Wishes Quotes
Diwali Essay in English for Children
Diwali essay for kids in English (250 Words)
Diwali Essay– Diwali is one of the most famous and significant festivals celebrated by Hindus in India.1All around the world people celebrate Diwali with great enthusiasm as Lord Ram came back to Ayodhya after 14 long years. So people illuminate their houses in order to welcome their lord and have massive celebrations. Diwali symbolizes good over evil.
People buy new clothes and things as it is an age-old belief that buying anything new brings MAA Laxmi at homes. On this festival, all the family member, relatives, and friends gather at one place and celebrate it with one another. People give gifts, sweets and enjoy lighting crackers and fireworks at night. On Diwali night, all the sky is filled with beautiful fireworks. Every member of the house wears new clothes, decorate the house with diyas, rangoli, makes sweets and do puja and ask Gods for success, prosperity, peace, and happiness in their life.
Diwali also called as Deepavali is a 5-day long celebration and this five day have their own beliefs. The 1stday of Deepavali is celebrated as Dhanteras, 2nd da1y is celebrated as Choti Diwali, 3rd day is celebrated as main Diwali or also known as Lakshmi Puja, 4th day is celebrated as Govardhan Puja and 5th day is celebrated as Bhai Dooj.
On Diwali, we all should clean our hearts and forgive everyone. And also ask to forgive us if we have hurt someone’s feelings as Diwali is the festival of Good over Evil. (Essay Ends Here)
Read More – Diwali Wishes in Hindi
Best Small Diwali Paragraph in English for Kids
Many schools after Diwali vacation asks children’s of class 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 to write a paragraph on Diwali, so here we have posted a short paragraph on Diwali festival in English for kids for school competition or also parents want their kids to write a short paragraph of Diwali.
Diwali 5 sentences for kids in English
1. Diwali is one of the biggest festivals celebrated in India by Hindu religion.
2. Deepavali is known as the festival of lights as it significant light over darkness.
3. On Diwali, we clean our houses, buy new clothes, make sweets and celebrate with one another.
4. Lord Rama returned to his kingdom Ayodhya after 14 years so people welcome him with illuminating the diyas, decorating the houses with lights and lighting fireworks.
5. Diwali brings happiness, joy, peace, health, wealth, success and prosperity in one’s life.
6. We should celebrate Diwali and make it a pollution free country.
7. We should decorate our house with diyas, lamps, rangoli and take the blessings from our parents, grandparents and from all our elders.
8. On Diwali, we pray to Maa Laxmi for the betterment of our future.
9. We should clean our hearts and forgive everyone and ask for forgiveness from others.
10. On Diwali, we should give new clothes, sweets, and money to the needy persons so that they can also make Diwali.
Read more – Diwali 2018
DIWALI ESSAY 7 (1000 WORDS)
Diwali is the most significant Hindu festival celebrated all over India in the autumn season every year. The spiritual significance of this festival indicates the victory of light over darkness. It is a five days long festival celebrated by the people with huge preparations and rituals. It falls every year in the month of October or November. Many days ago at the festival, people start cleaning, renovating and decorating their homes and offices. They purchase new dresses, decorative things like diyas, lamps, candles, puja materials, the statue of God and Goddess and eating things, especially for Diwali.
- People do worship of God Ganesha and Goddess Lakshmi for getting wealth and prosperity in their life. They perform puja on main Diwali with lots of rituals. After the puja, they get involved in the fireworks activities and then distribute gifts to each other among neighbors, family members, friends, offices, etc. People celebrate Dhanteras on the first day, Naraka Chaturdasi on the second day, Diwali on the third day, Diwali Padva on the fourth day, and Bhai Dooj on the fifth day of the festival. It becomes the official holiday in many countries on the day of a festival.
The celebration of Diwali with Family without Crackers
Diwali is my favorite festival of the year and I celebrate it with lots of enthusiasm with my family members and friends. Diwali is called as the festival of lights because we celebrate it by lighting lots of diyas and candles. It is a traditional and cultural festival celebrated by each and every Hindu person all over India and abroad. People decorate their houses with lots of candles and small clay oil lamps indicating the victory of good over evil. Family members spend their most of the daytime in preparing house (cleaning, decorating, etc) to welcome the festival with the grand evening party. Neighbors, family members, and friends get collected at the evening party and enjoy the party with lots of delicious Indian dishes, dance, music, etc all through the night. Houses look very attractive in whitewash, candle lights, and rangolis. High pitch music and fireworks make the celebration more interesting.
People go to their home by taking off from their job, offices and other works; students also book their train around three months ago to easily go to their home on Diwali festival because everyone wants to celebrate this festival with their family members in the hometown. People generally enjoy the festival by feasting, bursting crackers and enjoying the dance with family and friends. However, it is prohibited by the doctors to get outside and enjoy firecrackers especially people suffering from lung or heart diseases, hypertension, diabetes, etc. Such people have to knock the doctor’s door because of consuming highly saturated food and sweets in high amount and lack of exercises and pollution caused by crackers in these days.
read more – Diwali Pictures HD Quality