Hair fall, i.e., hair fall and baldness.It’s all upset nowadays. Due to the changing lives of today’s famed life, people are becoming victims of baldness and hair fall due to food habits and modern lifestyle. Hair Loss Causes
Many times it happens that comb combines so many babies come out in the comb.
Domestic methods of hair loss
- Coconut oil is considered to be the best for hair. For this add a little bit of gooseberry oil in about 20 ml of coconut oil, mix two teaspoon lemon juice and then massage it with the head and leave it for a while. After this Wash the head with a good shampoo. Do this at least four times a week. Doing so will gradually end the problem of hair
- Mixing fenugreek seeds with coconut oil will also prevent hair loss. Take a few fenugreek seeds and fry them in coconut oil. After cooling, massage it into the hair roots of the head. Do this way 2-3 times a week.
Mustard oil with henna
People tend to have henna flashes and colors in the head, but people know little less that henna also prevents hair from falling. For this, boil some rosemary leaves in mustard oil and massage the head with that oil when it gets cold. Massage this way 2-3 times in a week and in a short time; the hair loss will stop.
Curd and Besan’s Magic
Mix yogurt and gram flour and mix a little lemon in it and apply it to the head thoroughly. Leave the head like this for 3 or 4 hours. After this, wash with lukewarm water and shampoo thoroughly. Do this every week; you will get a lot of benefit in some time.
Honey and olive oil
Olive oil is considered to be very good for hair, but if you are troubled by the problem of hair fall, then mix it with honey and apply it to the roots of the hair. Do this at least 3-4 times a week; hair loss will stop.
Amla, Ritha, and Shikkai
Amla, Ritha, and Shikkai are considered as a remedy for hair fall treatment. Shampoo made of these products is present in the market nowadays, but due to having chemicals, hair loss is seen. In this way, make a mixture of amla, Ritha, and Shikkai at home and apply it in the hair.
- For this take Amla 250 grams, Rita and Shikakai 250-250 grams and soak in a pot of iron for a night. Boil it together in the iron vessel the next day (boil up to one and a half liters of water) until the liquid is halfway. After cooling, filter the mixer and store it.
No less than guava leaves of guava
Boil the leaves of guava in one liter of water and boil until the liquid turns black. After this, filter the water, cold and apply it to the hair roots. By doing this continuously, you will get rid of the problem of hair loss in no time.
Hair Loss Causes
Lemon and banana
Mash banana with lime juice and apply it to the roots in the hair. This will reduce hair loss. Also, this method is helpful in preventing baldness. Apply a banana and lemon paste on the head where there is no hair, if you do this every day, the hair will start growing in some time.
Hibiscus, i.e., flowers of Jaswant
Hibiscus, i.e., Jaswant’s flowers are considered to be useful for any hair problem. For this, cook the Jaswant flowers in coconut oil until the oil turns black. Now cool this oil and apply it to the roots in the hair. Massage the head with this oil daily, hair loss will stop, and all the problems related to hair will end.
Onion juice is very beneficial for hair fall control. So cut the onions or message them to the roots of the hair, or take out the juice and put them in the roots. This will get rid of the problem of hair loss. In fact, onion enhances the amount of collagen in the hair, which increases the hair growth.
Hair Loss Causes
Keep these things in mind for hair fall control.
- Massage the warm oil at least 3-4 hours before you shampoo. Massaging with mustard or coconut oil is more beneficial.
- .Do not comb through wet hair anytime. By doing so, hair roots are pulled, and they become weak.
- Keep food right
- Do not leave hair open. Open only when necessary.
- Once a week, do not steam hair once.
- Do not take tension and stress.
- Do regular Yoga.
These are the ways to get rid of Ganjappain.
Some people have a lot of problem with baldness, especially in men. Some ways can help to overcome the problem of baldness.
- Hibiscus, i.e., Jaswant’s flowers are considered to be useful for any hair problem. For this, cook the Jaswant flowers in coconut oil until the oil turns black. Now cool this oil and apply it to the roots in the hair. Massage the head with this oil daily, hair loss will stop, and all the problems related to hair will end.
- Coriander is also considered to be beneficial in the problem of baldness. Grind green coriander for this and place it on the head. This will remove the baldness to a great extent.
- Urad pulse without peel is also considered to be very useful in eliminating baldness. For this, soak the peeled urad pulse for noon. Next day, grind it and put it in the hair before sleeping. Wake up in the morning and wash the head thoroughly. Do this daily, or you will do 2 or 3 days a week. In a short time, you will get rid of baldness.
Hair Loss Causes
Sujeet Kumar is the Chief editor at Health and the Co-Founder of ‘Ayurved Ke Desi Nuskhe’. He writes about Beauty, Youth related topics, Beauty,Desi Remadies Reviews and Health & Beauty Collections.